Since late 2010, the State of Alabama Licensing Board has required that anyone searching employment as a security officer or armed security officer shall complete 8 hours of Board Approved classroom training with a certified trainer before applying for a license.
In order to become a security guard in Alabama, you will got to pass a written examination associated with the course subject material that you simply learn throughout your eight hours of room coaching.
A lot of security corporations or employers will embody (and/or need extra coaching on high of the eight hours that are needed by the state to urge your license.
Security Guard Requirements in Alabama
Typically, at a minimum, you'll sometimes be needed to fulfill the subsequent criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- No felonies or violent criminal convictions;
- Must not have a disqualifying mental illness;
- Must be physically fit for the position they are applying for;
- A high school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent certificate.
- Additional training is required in order to carry a firearm while on duty.
Additionally, if you feel wonder how much is the security guard salary in Alabama, these data below may be can answer your question.
Armed Security Officer Salary in Alabama
- Armed Security Officer Cpo in Alabama $23,000
- Upscale Security Officer Guard in Alabama $21,000
- Security Officer Armed in Alabama $26,000
- Security Guard Security Officer in Alabama $20,000
*data source: indeed
- Security Guard Requirements in New York
- Security Guard Requirements in Hawaii
- Security Guard Requirements in Michigan
- Security Guard Resume Sample
- alabama security company requirements
- alabama security regulatory board personal license application
- alabama security license renewal
- security guard license requirements by state
- security guard certification online
- security officer registration
- security guard license search
- board of security
- security guard requirements in alabama 2022
- security guard requirements in alabama