Did you know, to become an unarmed security guard in Hawaii effective middle of 2013, an applicant must meet certain criteria. However, a license it's necessarily required unless the hiring company requires you to have one.
An unarmed security guard able to work under the principal in the company (who is licensed) without needing to be licensed.
Security Guard Requirements in Hawaii
If you have decided to become a security guard while your are living in Hawaii, in order to become licensed an applicant must meet the criteria below:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- High School credentials or equivalent
- Four years of guard expertise
- Pass associate degree examination
- Be mental sound and not full of any mental disturbance, which can impede you from playing watchman duties
- No convictions (not together with expunged or annulled by the courts)
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Have sensible ethical character
- Have not committed any acts of fraud
- Submit to process
- Provide criminal background abstract for the last ten years
Other needs which will Be Helpful
- Has a driver’s License
- Good physical learning
- Be ready to stand long periods of your time
- Good Communication skills
- For additional info, see The Board of personal Detective and Guards list or decision (808) 586-2705.
There area unit fees related to the licensing method that refers to the entity. For fees to become a authorised unarmed watchman, contact the skilled and occupation Licensing (808) 586-3000.
- Security Guard Requirements in Michigan
- Security Guard Requirement in Utah
- Security Guard Resume Sample
- Security Guard Requirements in North Carolina
- Security Guard Requirements in New York
- Security Guard Requirements in Alabama
That's information that we can share with you, hope it can be helpful for you. Congrats to you, buddy!
- hawaii guard card class online
- security guard card hawaii
- hawaii security guard license renewal
- how to get guard card in hawaii
- hawaii guard card verification